Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Yearning....


Many little things often seem to wither inside of me each day... 
Numerous feelings just seem to choke but they suddenly go away!

My heart aches for that elusive love I wasn't destined to get...
My stomach churns for the trying times I can't ever forget

Promises made n broken like glass; time flies, my heart cries...
Alone I live but every day something in me somehow just dies !!

Trying to find my love, I have lost myself in yearning...
Cry as I might I can't get over this loss and mourning! 

For all the things I have missed in life, the days just whizz past; they fly by...
I have lost n found a whole new world in trying to find an answer..why??? 

I have finally found my own little piece of deep blue sky....
Alas! We mourn for those big things; we wait n sigh....
But many priceless moments come and go unnoticed ... before we die

2 comments:

  1. So moving, so intense, coming from the depth of your heart. Hold on to that piece of deep sky.
    As for the priceless moments going unnoticed, I am tempted to quote James Barrie

    "You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by. Yes, but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so touching!! I'm lost for words!!

    ReplyDelete